Arcade Therapeutics conducts clinical trials on an ongoing basis to investigate and innovate new game-based therapies across a variety of mental health indications.
- Arcade Therapeutics is currently registering participants in a completely remote study using our therapeutic mobile game, temporarily named ABM-01, as an investigational treatment for anxiety disorders.
- We are looking for US-based individuals ages 18-65 with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and/or Social Anxiety Disorder.
- If you would like to see if you are eligible for the study, please complete the form. We will email you with an invitation to begin screening.
- This study is registered on clinicaltrials.gov and co-sponsored by Hunter College of City University of New York.
- Participants will use our therapeutic mobile game on their smartphone or mobile device for 30 days and will complete a variety of mental health questionnaires during this time. They will be eligible for compensation after completing end-of-treatment assessments.
Fill out this form to enroll in the ABM-01 study.